Write a Module for us
PD Health engages experienced professionals to provide content for their e-learning products to ensure that the information provided is based on the latest quality evidence and current best practice. Our content is further scrutinised by industry peers to ensure the quality of our products.
At PD Health we value the experience and expertise of our providers and understand the quality of our content is the key to our success and what separates us from our competitors. PD Health is happy to share the benefits of our success with our content providers via options such as royalty payments. So if you have an area of expertise that you think you can share with other practitioners then contact us and discuss the possibilities.
How will you benefit from becoming a content provider for PD Health?
- Attractive packages of remuneration ranging from PD Health vouchers, to upfront payments and royalty based schemes
- Ability to complete the work where you want and when you want
- Accrue points/hours towards your own PD requirements
- Network with other experienced practitioners and health professional groups
- Motivate yourself to review the latest evidence if you haven’t done so for a while
- Increase your exposure of your skills and knowledge in your area of practice
- Engage with participants who share your passion for your area of practice
What types of content can you provide to PD Health?:
- e-learning modules
- Case Studies
- Clinical Updates
- Book/Product Reviews
- Forum Moderation
Please download our Guidelines for Content Providers and then contact PD Health to find out how to get involved. We look forward to working with you.